Building and configuring SharePoint websites and developing code for SharePoint. Responsible for developing applications around the core concepts of business process management, collaboration, business intelligence or enterprise content management. May be assigned responsibility for the management of the systems administration function, including associated staff.
Specifically, taking items from client systems, such as conference room scheduler, travel system, Form 20 payment purchase requests and building templates and workflows for user submissions. Automating workflows.
Must have DOD Secret Clearance or ability to obtain one
* Experience developing SharePoint enterprise applications and supporting .NET applications in the provider hosted app model
* Development experience using SharePoint Designer and MS Visual Studio.
* Experience with workflows and business process automation.
* Experience implementing SharePoint features and services into organizational business processes.
* Experience developing custom web parts and workflows.
* Experience developing and customized sub-sites, team sites, blogs and alerts based on company requirements.
* Experience in developing SharePoint Intranet portals that allow users to store all shared documents and information in a central location making it quick and easy for employees to find, organize, and manage the items they require.